Saturday, November 26, 2005

pinch me.

It's been a few days since my last "real" update, so I suppose I should give one. Except, I have nothing of importance to say. Nothing overtly exciting has happened. Did my theatre class monologue/final exam tonight. We had a decent crowd. My stupid sword got stuck in its seeth at first which was embarrassing. Luckily I made up for it by scaring everyone with my butter knife turned dagger.

I saw Rent today. I won't go into detail, but let's just say it's groteskly overrated.

I think the bank has been stealing money from me. I went to the ATM today to deposit my paycheque and I had a bit less than I should have had. I am not impressed. I shall not rest until I have acquired the last of the funds owed to me. PC Financial picked the wrong person to embezzle money from.

On a completely unrelated note, I have a 9 page philosophy paper due on Thursday which I have not started, infact I still haven't even chosen my subject :S I would ask for an extension but I don't think the Prof likes me since I've fallen asleep in that class on more than 1 occasion. That same day I have 25 journal entries to pass in, and I still haven't written a single one. I wonder if they make a pill for procrastination?

Oh, and I got the lead in 7 Stories. It hits the Confed. Centre stage in March, so if you can go see it I suggest you do.