Sunday, February 05, 2006

back to bedlam.

Point form, because I'm lazy:

1. I just ate a Big Mac for the first time since I worked at McDonald's back in grade 10. It was delicious but now I feel gross.

2. I hate Smallville. "The Proposal" episode made me all depressed.

3. I have to finish my Philosophy assignment.

4. After that it's Grey's Anatomy!

5. Tomorrow I have to study for my midterms, finally memorize my script, go to class, go to work, go to rehearsal, as well as meet up with Shawnté.

6. That script is looking pretty sketchy since we're not allowed to have our books with us at Tuesday's rehearsal and I still know nothing.

7. A pompous, arrogant, yet really respected 4th year Honours English student said he liked my writing, ideas, and that I have potential and should continue to write.

8. I said "yes" to moving to Calgary.