Sunday, March 11, 2007

lovers who uncover.

I updated my Livejournal today, so I figured I would copy and paste it into my blog, for your convenience.

"Hello people of the internets! It's been some time since I last conveyed any kind of public message and/or statement via Livejournal to you all. My apologies.

Since we last left off on the saga and poorly scripted event known as my life, things weren't looking so good for the main character (aka me). Things have now gotten progressively better. Hoorah! That's a good thing since I don't think my journal could have taken any more emo posts.

I'm still working at Resolve, which is still the worst place on Earth, but I'm surviving and dealing I suppose. I'm still at the library as well. It's a little on the slow and boring, but I make it through. I also managed to get everything the government owed to me. On top of that, they threw in a grant for $1000 in an effort to say sorry for screwing everything up as only the government can. That was nice of them. Anyway, school is also going phenomenally better this semester than last. Although I don't think I had much of a choice, since I don't think I could have sunk even lower on the ladder of academic standing without getting kicked out of UPEI. And who authentically gets kicked out of UPEI? Seriously. They'll take almost anyone. Getting kicked out would not have bode well for the confidence, I'll tell you that much.

Aside from that I've been hanging out, chilling out, and enjoying my time on the Island. I was going to be a hermit this semester and not do anything except work and school, but I decided spending time with friends did equate some level of importance in my life. Why you ask? Well, in case you didn't know (and very few do), I'm going out West. On the 30 of April the fam is coming over, and then over the course of the following few days we'll be chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, perhaps even shoot some b-ball outside a school. Then we're driving across the country. Driving some twenty-three million miles in a confined space with my family. Can someone volunteer right now to either post bail for me, or at least attend my funeral? Oi Vey."