Saturday, March 22, 2008

4 minutes.

So....

I got my Health and Illness paper done. Now I only have to worry about my Poli Sci paper, my Social Stratification midterm, and my final Poetry paper. One by one, things on my "to-do" list are getting a check mark.

I bought my plane ticket home! I got a pretty sweet deal, too. $570 return from Calgary. However, it illuminated me to the fact that I can fly to London, Prague, Las Vegas and New York for cheaper than going to PEI. That's a little sad. Oh yeah, I'll be there from May 1st until May 11th.

Aside from other things in my life no one wants to hear about, I thought I'd just mention that I have developped a slight obsession with the songs "In a Cave" by Tokyo Police Club, and "4 Minutes" by Madonna (aka Madge, Material Girl, and as of recently, M-Dolla).