Thursday, February 26, 2009

yours to keep.

You wanna know what really grinds my gears?

People who don't know how to walk in hallways and/or the sidewalk. I'm sorry, but if you were driving would you just stop in the middle of the road? Uhhh, no, no you wouldn't. Nor would you throw yourself into another lane without checking to see if someone is RIGHT THERE. Holy jeez. I swear one of these days I'm gonna punch someone in the back of the head.

You wanna know something else that really grinds my gears? How the whole Michael Phelps marijuana thing is completely blown out of proportion, turned upside down and shaken for more than it's worth. But that's a discussion for another day...

Somedays, I can't stand people.

Oh, Ps - DJ AM was here last night. I missed it.

LA Riots are here this Saturday - 5 bucks says I won't go, actually, I don't even think tickets are even available anymore.

Sam Ronson is here on the 13th. The tickets say she's playing with a "very special guest" LINDSAY LOHAN SAY WHA?!?!?! I'm definitely not missing that! Mark it on your calendars - I will get to meet Lindsay Lohan if it's the last thing I do!