Tuesday, June 09, 2009

buzzin'.

So the new iPhone 3Gs came out today. I am an iPhone 3G owner (have been since launch day 2008), and I am planning on upgrading. There seems to be a lot of commotion out there regarding the new iPhone, but I think it's great - they took an already awesome product and made it better. Sure, things like OLED screens, new casing, front cameras, etc. are awesome, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want them, but people need to remember that the iPhone 3Gs is evolutionary, it was the original iPhone that was revolutionary. I've noticed that hype builds up so much surrounding Apple product releases that if the new iGadget can't clean the kitchen and drive you home from the bar, then it's a giant let down. What happened to realistic expectations?

Truthfully, I only want the 32GB model so I can carry all my music with me at all times. I'm greedy like that.