Wednesday, November 24, 2010

joy to the world.

It's officially 1 month until Christmas. Wooo!!! So, in order to allow everyone the time to get their lives together, I present my 2010 Christmas wishlist:

1.  TV $119
 TV will go hand-in-hand with #2


2. Netflix Subscription $7.99/month
Using my TV and my Netflix subscription I can stream movies. Booyeah!


3. 32GB iPad $649.
iPad is delicious.


4. 15" Core i5 MacBook Pro $1849
I need a new computer.


5. Wii $209
There's this cool Mario Red edition that I like. I basically just want a Wii to play Mario Kart.


6. Wallet $50
I need a new wallet. Ideally black or brown, with no "change purse" compartment, clear ID holder, or flip-out parts. I think something simple, yet sophisticated would be best.


7. Phil & Sebastian coffee beans $???
I don't know how much their beans go for - but I've seen them at their store in Marda Loop and in Chinook. If you've never had P&S, you're missing out on life.


8. Starbucks gift cards $???
I know. I know. I go on about P&S above, but sometimes all I want is a speciality, seasonal latté. Shoot me.


9. iTunes gift cards $???
I &hearts music.


10. Chapters gift cards $???
I &hearts reading.


11. French Press coffee maker $19.95
I kind of broke my coffee maker a month or so ago, but I've realized that I actually enjoy French press coffee more than regular drip-brew systems. There's this 8 cup French Press maker at Starbucks for $20 that's made from post-consumer recycled material. Win-win.


12. Rayban: Wayfarer $144.95.
I'd really like a pair of black ones.


13. Burberry London $72
Mmmmm. Still my favourite cologne.


14. Armani Black Code $85
Mmmm. Still my 2nd favourite cologne.


15. Leather Bomber Jacket $???
So I really want a leather bomber jacket - like the one in the picture below. But, since jackets are one of those "iffy" things I kind of want to be there when it gets bought. Perhaps a gift card for a store that sells them might work better? I really like this one by G-Star, but it costs £350. I'm not sure what that is in CAD. Hmmm.


16. CK Underwear $20
Yep. Still my favourite underwear. Nothing beats it.


17. Medium Hanes Tagless V-Neck shirts $15
I love Hanes V-Neck shirts. At one point I owned like 10 of them. However, I'm down to only 4 because I had to start throwing them out. Yellowing, holes and shrinking seemed to be the culprit. So I guess that means I need more.


18. Chinook gift card $???
The new expansion at Chinook is amazing. The sheer amount of high-end and "name" stores that reside in that place is astounding and a sign of just how "big city" Calgary has become. My favourite new stores are A&F, Urban Outfitters, Bench, Burberry, CK and Guess.


19. Rugby polo's $???
I need some polos. I realized that the other day. All I own are button up shirts and t-shirts. And I guess sweaters. I need some polos in my wardrobe.


20. Pillow $???
I really need a new pillow. The 2 I use are super deflated, and I fear they're probably contributing to the back pain I feel every morning when I wake up.


21. Wizards of Waverly Place DVD $20
Yep. I don't deny it. I freaking love Wizards of Waverly Place.


22. Big Bang Theory DVDs $35
Bazinga.


23. Toy Story DVDs $75
You can buy all 3 on Blu-ray for only 75 bones at Future Shop.


24. PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death and God $20
The last PostSecret book is the only one I don't have.


25. Whiter Shades of Pale $15
Yeaaah. New "Stuff White People Like" book!


26. Snuggie $15
I want a Snuggie. I love the Snuggie. I think it's genius.


27. My World fragrance. $???
The last thing on my wishlist this year. I haven't smelt it yet, I don't know what it looks like, and I don't know how much he's charging, but the Biebs is putting out a fragrance. It launches this Friday, and the cool thing is that it's not a normal spray fragrance. It's a bracelet that gives off the smell the more you move around. How freaking cool is that?!