Monday, April 03, 2006

rien n'arrete nos esprits.

So I said I'd fill all of you in during my last update, so I guess I will.

- I did Seven Stories which went a lot better than we were expecting.
- I then moved on to help out with Heartbreak House, which is a completely different story for a different time...
- I got swamped with school work that was due. I hope I didn't fail anything that week because it was crazy.
- The strike started. Don't even get me started on that.
- I then worked an obscene amount since it was March Break and we had the kids every single day until 5:30.
- I got involved in Deathtrap.
- I decided to move out and found roomates for the fall (but you knew that already).
- That brings us up to date. Up to date and with no school work done since the strike started almost 3 weeks ago, because that's how I roll.