Tuesday, May 23, 2006

the fear you won't fall.

It's been a while, I need to update!

I don't think I'm moving into Browns with Erin and Katie anymore. The whole thing imploded on itself. Something to do with Holland College, automobiles, money and Gahan House tips, haha. Oh well. As of now I believe I'm moving into a basement apartment, owned by an old friend of the family. It's right across from Belvedere Golf course and it has it's own entrance, bathroom, and I believe kitchen area. All my essentials like internet and cable are included in the price she's offering it to me, so that's good. Oh yeah, my mom's moving to Alberta July 25th, so she's leaving me the car. My own place + a free car? I think so. Although, technically it's not my own place or a free car, but whatevski.

After school next year I want to go to either the Dominican or Cuba. I need people to go with though. Anyone in? I'm serious too, I've already started saving money. If you go when school ends in April it's super cheap. Any takers? I've never been anywhere so I think it's time I go on a vacation of some sort.