Friday, September 01, 2006

champagne supernova.

Didn't feel like editing the last post, so I decided to create a new one. Easy hatahs.

Anyway, my iPod is dead. The hard drive went caput. I think I dropped it one, two thirty times too many. Plus the fact that I was never really nice and abused it for several hours each day may have contributed. Oh, and then there was the constant reformating and erasing so that I could put entire TV shows on it. I'm sad. Should I pay the 40 bucks(?) in S&H for Apple to send me a new one or should I buy a shiny new 60GB video one?

Hmm, me thinks I need to start taking better care of my possessions...


Hmmm. It's working now. It knows I was blogging about it and has now decided to start working. I'm actually a little afraid to use it incase it craps out on me again.