Wednesday, November 01, 2006

middle of nowhere.

So, I apologize for leaving you hanging with my last post. Why is my life a giant piece of ass, you ask? Well, it's because I didn't move. The night before I'm supposed to move I get a call. Turns out the landlord had told some guy a few months ago that once someone moved out, he could move in. At the time, none of the roommates knew. Great. So yeah, I didn't move. Great. Whatever. I'm over it now.

I'm so tired. I went to Baba's last night for their Halloween celebration with Elephant Rock and Out from Under. It was such a good time but I got no sleep since I had to wake up at 8. Oy. This day was constant too, didn't end until 11 tonight when I left the Spa.

I have so much I have to do. Figure out how to make peanut brittle, fill out some forms, type up Bio notes and study them, prepare an essay about the anger in Macbeth and King Lear. I also have to email Professor Marsh about next semester, figure out what exactly I'm taking, get my fiances in order (ack, I'm scared), and then I have to memorize lines for School for Scandal. It never ends...

Oh, and the O.C. starts this Thursday. I'm still unsure if I'm going to watch it. Hmmm. I have to get caught up in Veronica Mars as well. Bah. There's just no time! Especially since next week is going to be hell - bio midterm, english paper, possible test in english 201, Derek's birthday, possible team blue reunion and even more school work, regular work, and School for Scandal. I need a break, I cant' wait until Christmas when everyone's home and I can relax.