Monday, November 13, 2006

too little, too late.

When it's been over a week since your last blogger update you know you're in a rut.

I feel so blah. So... indifferent. I crave a change right now. I look forward to next year when I can finally starting organzing my life, because let's face it, I may have come to the conclusion of what I want to do, how I want to do it and where I want to do it, but there's red tape and time to go through. I can't wait for the end of this term.

On the other hand, this past year has been phenomenal. Props to 2006.

I think my iPod knows about Britney and K-Fed since everytime I go to shuffle my music now all it plays is Britney. Seriously. Out of every 10 songs it plays, about 3 will be Britney. Sure, I have a lot of Britney tracks but in the grand scheme of things she only accounts for 3.3% of my entire library of 2,134 tracks. It must be psychic. That's the only possible solution.

Mike came home this weekend. I think I spend way too much time with that kid. It was good times though.

I pulled my back the other day. 19 and complaining about back problems is where it's at. I was in so much pain it hurt to bend down even a little and turn my body. I had to do a full turn to look at people because my neck muscles that extend to my back were in pain. My whole back was a giant sore. I found a great massage place that 5 people have recommended me to. It's 60 smackers for an hour long session. I think I'll deal with the pain until I get my stupid Rogers obscene heart-attack inducing bill out of the way. Screw you t609, why must you cost so much money? FYI, you're firmware could use an upgrade...

I found a new smell. Black Code by Giorgio Armani. My Alfred Sung Paradise is just about finished. There's this great set at Shoppers for 80 bucks that has the 50 ml bottle and a free shower gel and after shave. (Note to a certain sibling who reads this blog: This is a Christmas hint. Take heed).

K. It's gonna be a long week and I need to get to bed. The show starts it's first performance this Thursday. I'm missing Grey's because of it. Humbug. Here's hoping it goes well!

Oh ps, why do people constantly think I could be the next Perez? He annoys me and I would rather stab needles in my eyes than lead his life. I don't understand the comparison.