Friday, August 03, 2007

bamboo banger.

For the past 3 years my life has been constantly filled with theatre (although technically, we can add another 2 years if you include Carousel and the ill-fated Krauskopf flop production of the Ugly Duckling). Starting with Seussical in grade 12, followed by Lysistrata in my first year, and then Seven Stories, and then Heartbreak House, and then Deathtrap, and then The Tempest, followed by School for Scandal and finally the random night of one acts. I've had at most a month between productions, with most of them overlapping with each other. However, since the night of one acts in February I haven't done anything. I've been here in Calgary for 3 months and I obviously haven't done anything with theatre, nor do I have anything coming up. It's funny because back in PEI I decided I wouldn't do anymore theatre stuff because, let's face it, I kind of suck at it. No sense wasting my time on something I have no talent for. But, in all honesty, it feels kind of weird not having a part of my schedule devoted to rehearsals or shows.