Thursday, May 22, 2008

long division.

So, I've been back in Calg for the past week and some. It hasn't been too bad, actually. The weather for the first bit was awesome, it was pure summer, and I quite enjoy summer in the city - any city, really. It's been raining for the past two days though, and the sun's not supposed to reappear until Monday. And you know what? I love it. I don't mind it when it rains, but if it's just cloudy for kicks then the dark skies can piss off.

Not much has been new with me since I got back. I've gone out a couple of times and am supposed to go out again tomorrow. Ehhhh, saving up my money is off to a somewhat rocky start. We'll see how it goes I guess. What else is new? Ummmm, the other day Teneille (one of my managers) pulled me off to the side and asked me if I was interested at all in becoming a supervisor. Yeah.... I don't know why they think I'm a good employee, but they do. And so they asked me. I told her I was interested in gaining more information about it, such as pay rate, responsibilities, shifts, etc etc. If I decide to do it I may just ask for 1 or 2 supervising shifts a week since I don't want to lose my tips.

Outside of that my life continues to remain in a constant state of flux. Nothing ever happening, and yet nothing ever staying for very long.