Thursday, June 05, 2008

oceano.

I'm on a total Josh Groban kick this week and I'm not even ashamed to admit it.
Yeah, my mom likes him, but ah well, so do I.

On a side note, I found the most amazing book by accident the other day at Chapters. My sister and I were just browsing when she showed it to me, only because on the front cover some guy compared it to Pilgrim's Progress, which is a a sweet piece of English literature from the 1600s. Anyway, it's called "The Shack" and it's about a man who's 7 year old daughter is abducted and killed in a remote shack in the middle of nowhere, Oregon. 4 years later the man gets a note from God in the mail asking him to come to the shack for a weekend to get together with him. Anyway, the book isn't preachy or anything, although it does touch heavily on the aspect of God/Jesus/the trinity; but the way the story is set up is amazing. It may not be for everyone, but I really enjoy it.