Saturday, June 28, 2008

sealion.

The digital age has once again decided to rear it's ugly little head in my direction.

If I want my dear, beloved iPhone, I'll have to pay $75 a month for a plan, plus $15 for caller id and text messages, and then I still have the dreaded system access fee and 911 service fee to pay. My current plan sits nicely at $60.32 a month. To switch I'm going to have to swallow $102.32 a month. Yeah, I'd get an extra 50 minutes a month (woo-frickin-hoo) but that amounts to $42 for a mere 750 MB of data? I'm sorry Ted, but that's bullshit. You're already the second richest man in the country, do you really feel the need to force your way into the #1 position? Jackass.

And I went to the Sony Store because of what happened to my iPod (re: the headphone plug breaking in two, leaving half of it inside my iPod turning it into a useless paperweight). They told me that, even though the product still fell under the 1 year warranty, that it was "physical damage" Because I feel like breaking my headphones and my beautiful iPod at the same time. Morons.

I. Hate. Technology.