Tuesday, July 22, 2008

being here.

So here's the thing - I love The Stills. Their debut album Logic Will Break Your Heart is one of my all-time favourite albums and one of the 5ive discs I would want with me if I were stranded on a desert island. The songs from that record contain so many memories and future aspirations that it's impossible for me to describe how much I love that album. The thing is that The Stills massively dropped the ball on their second disc Without Feathers. It was a travesty of an album and it didn't capture any of the same sentiments or emotions of their first album. Well, fast forward another 2 years and we get their latest offering, Oceans Will Rise, due on August 19th. I'm really curious to see if the band who managed to put out such an incredible first record will come back.