Wednesday, April 22, 2009

paper planes.

You know something? With the exception of Britney, I normally try and stay away from trite celebrity gossip as much as possible. I don't surf Perez, I don't watch ET and I don't read US Weekly. I figure that their lives make no difference to me and whenever I hear something as pointless as 'Zac Efron spotted in Hawaii' I can't help but think "Your point?"

However, I feel that this must be said: Billy Bob Thorton is an asshole-ish douchebag.

He's never really registered on my radar so I can't boycott someone whose films I've never seen. However, I sincerely hope that
immigration Canada refuses to grant that self gratifying prick entry into this country ever again. It's not enough he made a complete fool of himself on CBC and then commented that Canadians are like mashed potatoes without gravy (what the hell does that even mean? Moron); but now he thinks that his press coverage gave "humpbacked geeks" something to do. Well guess what Billy? This humpacked gravy-less geek thinks you're a stupid twat and finds it comical that your music career can't even be classified as "having bombed" when the only hot air that filled it's fuel tank came from your groteskly disfigured smokers' mouth.

What a useless cocksucker.

Sent from my iPhone on the Rogers wireless network