Saturday, December 05, 2009

last christmas.

So, in an attempt to not do my Victorian lit research paper I'm posting my Christmas wishlist. Huzzah!

1. LG 37" 1080p LCD HDTV (37LH30) $799.99
New TV!


2. LG 1080p Upconverting DVD Player With DivX (DV480H) $79.99
I'm holding off upgrading to BD until prices of players and BD movies come down a bit, in the mean time a new DVD player that upconverts DVDs to 1080p content would be rad.


3. "The Spencer" by Nixon in All Black $275.00
I have a sweet Nixon watch already, but I think I should probably get something that's a bit more "professional", no?


4. Starbucks gift cards $ Various
Mmmmm, Starbucks...


5. Chapters gift cards $ Various
I love reading.


6. Spa day gift certificate $269.00
The RnR Wellness spa in downtown Calgary offers this men's package that I want to try.


7. 15" MacBook Pro $1799.00
My RevA MacBook is getting a little old... A nice new MBP would be rad.


8. Time Capsule - 1 TB $329.00
Wi-Fi router and time machine backups rolled into one. Plus, I can network my printer with Bonjour.


9. Hugo Boss "BOSS Black California" wallet $125.00
I need a new wallet - something a bit more "grown up"


10. Bottles of wine $ Various
Mmmm, I love wine from around the world and am always wanting to try new Vineyards.


11. Water bottle $ Various
I bought a Klean Kantene water bottle this summer and it sucks. I'd love just a regular Nalgene or a steel water bottle that DOES NOT have a nozzle on it. From now on I only use twist off.


12. Starbucks ProductRED Soft Touch coffee tumbler $15.95
I lost my travel coffee mug in September and need a new one.


13. Kicking Horse coffee $13.95
Fairtrade, organic and Canadian. The best coffee ever.


14. CK Underwear $20.00
I bought some CK underwear while I was in the States. Seriously the most comfortable stuff ever. Puts Fruit of the Loom to shame.


15. White ankle socks $10.00
I need new socks. No brand name required, but I prefer them to not be above my ankle.


16. Electric blanket $50.00
For when the weather gets cold.


17. Aveda Pure Performance Shampoo + Conditioner for men $25.00/each
Best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. Period.


18. Aveda Men Shave cream $18.00
Best shaving cream ever.


19. Moleskine Notebook $20.00
Gaaaaah. It would be so awesome to have one to record my thoughts in.


20. Shakira - She Wolf $15.00
Dear Lord, it finally came out in North America...


21. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince DVD $20.00
No explanation required.


22. Picture Frames 8" x 10" $15.00
I broke 3 frames earlier this year and need new ones to finish setting up my room.