Sunday, January 15, 2006

awake is the new sleep.

I have so many things running through my mind, comprising the following:

·The song Cosy In The Rocket and New Version of You.
·University choices including: UPEI, York, Ryserson, McGill, UBC and everything in between.
·That I should talk to someone about my thoughts on the future.
·Tonights episode of Grey's Anatomy.
·How much money I'll spend if I go away.
·That UPEI makes it simple to get the degree I want, but I don't want to stay here.
·I still haven't learnt my lines and am royally fucked over.
·I still have a load of school work I need to do.
·Old New York, courtesy of Frank Sinatra.
·That my RAM is getting really low.
·iBook version of the MacBook or the new Intel iMac.
·That I shouldn't buy either until I decide if I want to go away.
·Being a transfer student is messy.
·My acne is no more, I'm losing weight and I no longer bite my nails.
·What I'll do if my mom decides to move out west like she's thinking.
·Being pissed that I can't see Hilary Duff anymore.
·That I want to go see the movie Karla.
·My general opinion on people regarding the movie Karla.
·How I was going to update my Livejournal but got lazy and didn't.
·The image to Death From Above 1979's CD.
·The song Hungry Like The Wolf.
·TBS's commercial for The Wedding Singer.
·That I want a better Grey's Anatomy icon.
·That I need to download the song Break Your Mamma's Back.

Maybe I should just go to bed...