Monday, January 09, 2006

brand new colony.

In a few short hours Steve Jobs will take the stage at Macworld Expo San Francisco and present his keynote speech. It's like Christmas all over again! Although, I'll eat my shorts if Steve-o introduces a plasma TV with an integrated Mac. Seriously, I will.

No Plasma, No iPods except the revised shuffle.

What we'll get is:
New media content partnerships
Updated .Mac
New iLife '06 and iWork '06
New intel iBook

One more thing? New intel Mac mini with Front Row 2.0 and all the extra media center TV connectivity goodies - This is why they didn't announce the previous upgrade. They didn't want to announce one upgrade then announce another such a short time later.

I know I already said it, but it really is like Christmas! I wait in anticipation with my sisters credit card in one hand and a blank cheque in the other to give to her. Intel iBooks, here I come!