Wednesday, June 28, 2006

happiness and disaster.

For the first time in my life I have a sunburn. The bottom half of my back is nicely tanned, but my shoulders are red. I didn't wear sunscreen today. I thought my genes/race would protect me, since I've never been burned before. I should have known better since the UV index was 9. Since my back hasn't seen the sun in years it was about as white as an Albino's, so it really shouldn't surprise me, either.

My new obsession is America's Got Talent ...or until Big Brother: All Stars starts July 6th. So pumped for that.

I'm too tired to write up my MacBook review so it'll go up sometime this week or over the weekend. Maybe Monday since I have the day off. I still don't have any solid plans for Canada Day. Yikes. Anyone?

I only have two more posts before I tie my total Livejournal post count. Oh my, will Blogger become my new method of conversing on the interweb? I guess we'll find out shortly... That reminds me I have to update my Livejournal at some point before Friday. Gotta post at least once a month.