Sunday, June 11, 2006

a movie script ending.

I want to go to an outdoor cafe in Montreal.
I want to go to Vieux Quebec.
I want to go to the Rocky Mountains.
I want to go see the Northern Lights.
I want to go to New York and experience the New York life.
I want to go to California and learn how to surf.
I want to go and drive across the Golden Gate Bridge.
I want to go gambling in Las Vegas.
I want to go to Yosemite National Park and see a Grizzly Bear.
I want to go see a Hawaiian volcano.
I want to go to a resort in the Dominican or Cuba.
I want to go backpacking throughout Central and South America.
I want to go see the Mayan and Inca temples.
I want to go see Machu Picchu.
I want to go through the Amazon forest and see the natural animals.
I want to go to the Carnaval de Barranquilla.
I want to go to Europe.
I want to go see Stonehenge.
I want to go see France and all it has to offer.
I want to go see a Bull fight in Spain.
I want to go to Scotland and see Lake Loch Ness.
I want to go watch the Highland Games.
I want to go see European vineyards.
I want to go to Italy and immerse myself in the country and it's culture.
I want to go to England and ride on a real double decker bus.
I want to go see a Manchester United soccer/football game.
I want to go see the blue waters of the Mediterranean sea.
I want to go skiing in the Swiss Alps.
I want to go see wind mills in Holland and wear the wooden shoes.
I want to go to a Berlin nightclub.
I want to go see the Great Pyramids, Sphinx and graves of the Pharaohs.
I want to go to the Taj-Mahal.
I want to go on an African Safari and see Lions, Elephants and Giraffes.
I want to go walk across the Great Wall of China.
I want to go see the Himalayan mountains.
I want to go see the Dingo's in Australia.
I want to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef.
I want to go see Easter Island.
I want to go.