Sunday, June 25, 2006

the weight is a gift.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I updated, sorry. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update over the summer either, since starting Wednesday I work all day, and when I get home I'll probably be exhausted. Oh who am I kidding? I'll look for any excuse to use my MacBook. Speaking of my MacBook, tomorrow/today/Monday marks 1 week with it. Happy 1 week anniversary! I'll post a review tomorrow. And in case you were wondering, I'll be un-biased and as subjective as possible. No fanboying from me.

Anyway, like I said, Wednesday is the first day of the summer program. What happens is that during the school year Kids Connection is an after school program, but during the summer it's a day camp. I'll be working from 7:30/8 to 5:30 every day. That's 10 hours. With close to 60 screaming kids. Yay. Oh well, it's a lot better than it sounds. We go somewhere new everyday. The first week alone we're going to Kings Castle Provincial Park and Beach, Tea Hill and Fort Amerst. I'll post about where we go everyday so you know where I've been.

Reese comes home tomorrow/today/Monday. I'm pretty excited. Can't wait to see you again. Although, by the time you read this we will have seen each other again.

Anywho, I'm going to bed. Canada Day weekend is coming up and I have no plans so far. Humbug. Superman Returns is also coming out this week. I have to find someone to go see it with.