Monday, July 17, 2006

faster kill pussycat.

At 3 today the life guards at Kensington Pool blew their whistles and ordered everyone out of the pool. Why, you ask? No, it wasn't to take a break. No, it wasn't because there were too many people in the pool, and no, it wasn't because it was time for the pool to close. It was because someone pooped in the pool. SICKNESS!!!!! Thankfully I wasn't in the pool at the time so I was saved from having to be in it while the perpetrator went about doing their business. So now they have to close the pool for 24 hours to clean it out. Apparently, this is also the 4th time it's happened this year. Sounds like they have a crapping criminal.

I really need to improve my French. Mental note to talk to Stephanie and Derek in French more often, and to try and find some other Frenchies to chat with. I've also decided what language I plan on learning next. It's not going to be Manderin like I had thought, and it's not going to be German or Italien or Portuguese, even though they were my back-up choices. I've decided I'm going to learn sign language. I think it's really important that as many people that can, learn it. It's in incredibly important language that deserves more recognition.

I think I've already made my mind up about what I'm going to do for my 3rd and 4th years of University.