Wednesday, July 26, 2006

i wish i was a punk rocker.

I feel lonely.
Wait, no, not really. I don't know how I feel.
It's just an odd feeling.
Reversal of what you wanted much?
Oh, and as it turns out, the deadline for me to apply at U of C was June 30th. The April 1st deadline was for residents of Alberta. Yeah. I rule. I could be off this Island right now. Oh well. This year will be good. I know it will.

On the plus side, the car got a tune up yesterday and now it runs smoother than Carlos Santana featuring Rob Thomas.

On another plus side, I think I have a new job working with Apple and iPod support. Yeah, call centres suck your soul out, but my love for Apple trumps my Readers Digest/Resolve Corporation experience. Oh, and I pulled a fast one on the iTunes US Music Store and managed to get 25 free songs, muahaha.

Things will be fine.... now if only I could actually convince myself of the words I'm typing we'd be all set...