Monday, October 16, 2006

just a lil' bit.

So..... the party happened and I know some of you are dying to hear how it went.

Oh boy. It was quite the gong show. It wouldn't surprise me if there was about 90 people there. It was pretty difficult to move at points. These super sketchy punks showed up. And then these young'ns showed up. Young'ns no one knew. Punks no one knew. Sweet. There was a fight between this 16 year old punk (who's coincidentally a father) and some other punk (actual punks too, like metal chains and the whole 9 yards - Bruce Willis style). Myself, Derek, Diana, Colin, Adam Gauthier and Ryan Gallant all put our heads together trying to figure out how to get rid of people. We decided to tell people there was a noise complaint. There wasn't. Shhh, keep it on the low, haha. By 1:20 the house was clean and the undesirables out. It was quite the time, but ironically enough, everyone who was there that wasn't one of us mentioned above, said it was a great party and that they really enjoyed it. Go figure. It was fun while it lasted though. I'd give it a solid 70 out of 100. I do think I got a little invite-happy though. Told just a few too many people who in turn told a lot of other people. Word of mouth is not something to toy around with. Next time will be be very VIP.

I bought the new k-os album today. At ten bucks it was quite the steal. I haven't listened to it yet outside of the two singles. It'll get me pumped for this Friday though. He's playing at the Wave, and guess who's going to go see him? Muahahaha. Oh, and Wintersleep are playing at Hunter's this Thursday so that should be a good time, too.

I have a midterm tomorrow, bah. First I have to pass in a response for Shakespeare 255 and then write the midterm. After that I work, and then it's my Bio lab. I think we have a quiz in the lab but I'm not sure. I'll review last week's lab just in case.

Last night I was thinking about changing my major to Psychology and changing my minor to Sociology. It made sense at the time, but now I don't know. I'm not even sure I know what I want to study, let alone do with my life. However, I don't think dropping out of school for any undetermined length of time is much of an option. Humbug.

I have to go to Aldo at some point during the week, buy my pair of $15 Man-Ugg boots and complain to the manager. Oi.