Monday, October 02, 2006

ring the alarm.

So I've decided to drop my physics class. Something about getting 4.5/15 on the assignment didn't sit well. Plus we have a midterm coming up and I really don't think I could have pulled it off. I'm keeping my book though. I find it completely and utterly fascinating. Funny enough, the 4.5 came from the theory questions, the lack of 10.5 points came from the math questions. I think that kind of shows that I have no brain power for numbers, but that I really do enjoy the concepts behind the class. In any event, I'll also be dropping Physics 252 next semester and replacing it with something else. I was thinking about Spanish 101, is that wrong? Would it be unfair to everyone else in the class? What would the school do? Would they even let me take it?