Sunday, October 08, 2006

oops!...i did it again.

So I had a dream that I met Fergie and talked to her, but that doesn't matter because later on in the same dream I met Britney. We ran into each other at some clothing store, and I helped her pack for a Mardi Gras celebration (wtf?). After that we went out for lunch and ate fast food fajitas. Because we all know how much that girl loves the greasy food. I remember being so completely stoked that I was talking and hanging out with Britney that I tried to text people, but for some reason my phone didn't work. Anyway, I woke up and realized that my phone was in my hands, which leads me to believe I actually tried sending text messages. Good thing it didn't work or else everybody would have gotten one saying I had met Britney, when in fact I hadn't. Sigh. You know you need a life when you have a dream about Britney and then decide to blog about it.