Sunday, December 24, 2006

flagpole sitta.

School is over. I did less than stellar, but that wasn't terribly shocking - to me at least. When my mom found out... well, let's just say I had to endure a 20 minute telephone rant. Apparently, she doesn't have the same sentiments as I do "look to second semester. forget about how badly i did first" isn't one of her mottos. Go figure. I am going to make an honest effort come January, though. I mean it. And the first thing on my path to academic enlightenment is to quit partying. I mean it. It's the first thing to go. From now I'm going to stay in and study. Seriously.

I got asked to move in with Patrick and Max. While the thought of leaving where I am right now and being able to save on gas by eliminating the need to go back and forth between home and school is very tempting, I still need final details and numbers. I'll keep you all posted though. I have a feeling the chances are high I'll do it, but we'll see. For all I know I could die later tonight and not even have to worry about this anymore. But that's a negative thought. Let's all think Rainbows and Lollipops, ok?

I've lost 15 pounds since the start of the semester. I'm not gonna lie, I like it. I've decided that I now need to actually get fit. Now that I've lost excess weight, I have to whip myself into shape. I quit the Spa so I lost my free membership there, so I guess the UPEI gym is where I'll be go to work on my fitness. After all, I need my body to stay vicious. Hehe.

I've never been fully aware of the hospitality of others until recently. I think the fact that I got 8 different Christmas invitations speaks volumes about the people I surround myself with. So far the plan is to spend the Eve with the Howard's alongside the Travers', Mike and Alex, then tomorrow I'm supposed to go to my mom's best friend's house. Then on Boxing Day I'm supposed to go to Heather's, and finally on New Years show up at Diana's. Sprinkled throughout the Holiday break are hangouts, Trivia, Hallway reunions, and of course, New Years.

I was going to spend an entire paragraph talking about Gwen Stefani's new single Wind It Up and how I thought it was absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately, I listened to it way too much and now I'm sick of it. So instead I'm going to talk about how I'm thinking of taking off as soon as school is done in April/May and going to Alberta and then taking a lovely 2 week vacation to come back in July for the 1st, and Harry Potter. Thoughts? Good? Bad?

Alright. I have laundry I need to finish doing. MERRY CHRISTMAS!