Friday, December 15, 2006

here in your arms.

So in a bid to finally rid myself of my piss-poor paying jobs I resold my soul back to the Devil and I'll be heading back into work for Readers Digest at Resolve on Monday. I quit the Spa but am keeping the library. I think I have to since I signed a paper that had April 2007 on it, which I'm assuming is my end-month. If things go horribly wrong though I could probably quit and show them my shitty 1st semester marks along with the excuse that I need to focus more on my school work. I have to somehow co-ordinate my schedule with school and those two jobs for the new semester first though. Oi. I'm still undecided if I should continue in Biology and take Bio 112 or if I should switch into English 206. I need the English for my major, and I think I want to do a Psychology minor when I'm finally at an institute that allows one. I do like Biology though and it's a general interest area so I don't really know. If I drop it my mark will probably benefit from it, plus it would also free up my Tuesday nights since I wouldn't have a lab section anymore. Plus Meghan said she'd go in it with me so I have a study buddy right away. Hmmm. It makes logical sense. I don't know, I'll decide over the next few days.

I need to find a place to live that's close to school within the upcoming weeks. Ugh. 2007 better see a fricking upturn in my luck because I don't know how much more I can handle before I break for real, and I have no idea what the consequences of finally reaching my breaking point are, but I'm a little afraid of what they may be.

Hmm. I woke up for some water and wound up updating my blog. I'm way too addicted to the internet.