Friday, December 08, 2006

i'm a terrible person.

My iPod has passed on to the great electronic grave yard in the sky. It's poor little hard drive called it quits today. A moment of silence, please. It has served me well for the past year and half and it shall be deeply missed.

In other news UPEI is on fire. The utility building where all the breakers and switches are caught fire this morning and exploded. All that's left is ash and burnt remnants.

What else? I wrote Biology today. It was so easy. After the two midterms from hell and an over-zealous professor who taught us 28 chapters (last year they taught 11), it was quite a shock to my system to see a final be so easy.

Ummm, I hate Rogers Wireless - but what else is new? Ha.

I'm going to be in a Crime Stoppers commercial this Tuesday. It's about date-rape, let's hope it doesn't backfire on my reputation, haha.

I think that's everything.