Tuesday, September 18, 2007

gatheration.

As I sit here, I can't help but think, notice and observe that....

I have terrible posture.
I've never owned a single pet.
I plan on owning a mixed Labrador and Shar Pei dog named Satchel.
I would like to own 2 fish, named emo and indie.
My favourite kind of soup is Italian Wedding soup.
My favourite animal is the Platypus.
My second favourite animal is the Polar Bear.
If I were in Harry Potter, I think my patronus would be a bear.
I'm not as well read as I pretend to be.
I think it would be cool to be left handed.
I'll consider myself successful when I can shop at Banana Republic and stop by Starbucks every morning.
I spend too much time on Wikipedia.
I'm a night hawk.
I'm a chronic procrastinator.
I prefer orange juice over apple juice.
I install computer software I never use (I.E. Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.)
I want my first car to be a VW and then finally one day own a BMW a.k.a. a Beamer
I long to have stereotypical holidays for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
I love big houses, but I would like to have a cabin in the woods overlooking a river one day.
I would like to think I trust where other people wouldn't and give out second chances, I don't think I do though.
I'm a giant product of consumerism and pop culture, and I won't pretend to deny it.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell...