Wednesday, September 05, 2007

nolita fairytale.

Huzzah, new iPods!

My break down:

The shuffle is unchanged, so my opinion is pretty much the same. I don't understand why they would make a big hoopla about making one in orange, just to discontinue it with the next revision. I do like the purple one though.

The nano is... different. I was hoping those mockups were going to be a whole new iPod line and not the nano. It's form factor looks decent in the Apple promo shots, but I guess I'll have to reserve my judgement until I hold one in my hands. I don't really like the whole "two face" thing it's got going on with it's GUI though. I do like the green and blue colours though.

The classic is fantastic. Thinner, better battery life and more storage than previous iPods, plus aluminum casing? Very nice.

The touch... eh. I don't really like it. Not going to lie. Not enough storage for the price, plus I just don't like it.


I wouldn't mind getting a purple shuffle and the new iPod classic.