Saturday, December 06, 2008

circus.

I waited at ticketmaster for 2 and a half hours for Britney tickets to go on sale at 2:00. There was no "official" line, so these 3 scumbag scalpers sneaked in front of the 4 of us who were waiting. They tied up the line and the system for 20 minutes as they each bought 8 tickets. By the time us folk who actually wanted to go to the show got to the front, the show was sold out. Not even one flimsy ticket was left. I've never felt so angry and completely disappointed at the same time in my entire life. If there hadn't been security guards at the EPCOR centre who would have kicked me out, I would have said a couple of things to them.

I'm so angry because a) I wasted my day downtown waiting when I could have been cramming for finals, and b) because no one ever goes to the maritimes, and now that I'm not there, I have the chance to see Britney of all people, and I still can't go.

I feel so utterly frustrated.