Thursday, November 06, 2008

i bet it stung.

Could the recent electoral results from the United States of America be the answer to one of my blogger prayers? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In other news, I have this weird OCD-like thing where I was planning on starting off the blogging year with a certain amount of posts per month, and then keep it at that number for another month, before increasing the count by 2 more posts per month for each 2 consecutive months. For example, I would have 4 posts in both January and February, and then 6 posts in March and April, before moving up to 8 in May and June. I was kind of doing ok with it but then I failed miserably in October. My poor OCD-ism has been going off the hook since October ended and I failed to complete what I had set out to do this year. I suck at life.